I've been lucky enough to spend my career working with brands including American Express, eBay, Mercedes, Coca Cola, Audi, Qantas, Air New Zealand, Harley Davidson, TK Maxx, ANZ, Heineken, Samsung, Belvedere, Jaguar, Westfield, BMW and MTV.
With 8 years experience working in-house for media publishers, creative agencies, and tech start-ups, I have been consulting full-time since 2018 and specialise in helping brands grow with digital marketing, content, partnerships, experiential and PR.
My current client roster spans FinTech, EdTech, SaaS, MusicTech, digital currency, government, airlines, FMCG and lifestyle.
I specialise in:
- Developing brand marketing and Go-To-Market strategies for digital products
- Developing highly innovative and targeted communication strategies, messages and tactics
- Crafting vision and driving execution for content and experiences
- Expert on the millennial consumer, including mindset, behaviour, targeting and trends
- Project management of brand campaigns, including concept development, production and flighting
- B2B + B2C content strategy and copywriting
- Consumer events production and management, influencer marketing
- Corporate social responsibility and purpose, developing, leading and executing CSR strategies and programs
When I’m not in the office, you’ll find me hosting events that bring together inspiring women as the founder of THE LOFT Creative House and co-founder of HER Sydney, part of HER Global Network. We invite female leaders to come together for intimate gatherings, featuring key women propelling change in their respective industries. Our events foster authentic relationships leading to meaningful, long-term connections and positive personal and professional change. Want to join HER Sydney? You can apply for membership here.
B&T 30 Under 30 2018 (Finalist)
ASTRA 2015 (Most Outstanding Advertising Campaign)